FUTURE BUSINESS LEADERS OF AMERICA
Advisor: Suzanne O'Sullivan
* The primary objective of this organization is to:
* Develop competent, aggressive business leadership.
* Strengthen confidence of students I themselves and their work.
* Create more interest in American business enterprise.
* Encourage and practice effficient money management.
* Assist students in establishment of occupational goals.
* Facilitate transition from school to work.
Criteria for Service Credit: Members must attend five meetings. They must participate in three
activities from among Investment Challenge or State Regional Competition, running the school store, or participating in Business Essay paper. A mandatory activity is the yearly fundraiser.